Have you ever faced changing something on the mobile device and ending up with the failure due to the restriction of changes that can be done to the device. It’s due few things in the device which come by default and it can be changed as manufacture have hidden the access and want your device to be in such a condition. This can be quite a difficult, to avoid these we have a new tool that bashes all the internal restrictions and then provides you a way to get them that is Lucky Patcher.
Lucky Patcher is a system tools app that has all inbuilt tools for managing the memory and another app in the devices.
Google Home is a voice-enabled device, which hosts all internet access and enables you to get the app and content via voice platform. Here is the detailed guide to installing Lucky Patcher on Google Home.
Features of Lucky Patcher:
- Lucky Patcher allows you to control the memory area, such as SD card and then clear cache used by the apps.
- You can use the Lucky Patcher to patch free version of the app to the Pro.
- Lucky Patcher helps unlock the game level and the points for the required things.
- You can uninstall the system app that consumes a load of memory.
How to Install Lucky Patcher on Google Home:
- Make sure that the Google Home is connected to the Internet.
- Then you should connect the phone to Google Home via the same network.
- Go to the Lucky Patcher Download page.
- You will have the download link for the app and click on it to get the app to the device.
- Install the app on the device and you will be able to stream to the Google home.
- You can select the movies and then get it on the Google home