Lucky Patcher is one of the best apps to be used on rooted android device. It help users to download hacked games and apps on android devices; moreover, you can also download paid apps for free. There are many more interactive features to use and moving user app to system app is one of them.
In todays article I will be sharing a guide with you which will help you to move user apps to system app using Lucky Patcher. It means by following this guide you can make any of your downloaded app a system app which cannot removed like normal apps.
How to Change App Permission with Lucky Patcher?
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to successfully move user apps to system app.So here you go;
- Firstly you are supposed to download and install Lucky Patcher APK on your device as it won’t work unless you have downloaded the lucky patcher
- Ones it is successfully installed on your device then you are good to go. Simply Open the Lucky Patcher app on your device
- After opening it, you will have list of all the apps which are downloaded and installed on your device, you may select any app which you want to make the part of system apps or you looking to move from being a user app to system app
- Now select Tools option from the list of various options
- Afterwards, you need to tap on Move to /System/app option and then wait for few seconds
- After few seconds, your app will successfully moved towards your system apps.
This method can be used to move your any downloaded app to system apps using Lucky Patcher. If you are facing issues then you may comment down below to get our assistance on your issues.