Nintendo 3DS is handheld gaming console from Nintendo is allows a user to download and enjoy a lot of games on the device. It also provides a way to access the connected internet and access other content on it. Here we will discuss the way of installing the Lucky Patcher on the device. This provides few more functionality in altering the setting of the device.
You can use Lucky Patcher app to modify, repack and change the setting of any other apps on the device. It allows you to control the ads that are displaying on the device, you can change the ads to displayed and block the ads that are displayed for the few other apps.
You can also uninstall any type of apps that are installed in the device, example few apps will be marked as a System app, this kind of apps will come as a boot loader, if you need to remove these, there is a need for Lucky Patcher. You can also Lucky Patcher for memory management tasks, you can clear the cache, you can clear internal data of the app and much more with it.
You can also upgrade to the PRO version of any app with one click rather than paying for the app. You can bypass Google’s purchase verification from the Play store.
Download Lucky Patcher on Nintendo 3DS:
- First of all, make sure you connect Nintendo to Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to the official download page of Lucky Patcher.
- There you will have the option to download the file into the system.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you can begin the installation process.
- After installing the app, on the device, you will be able to notify all the setting of the device.
- That’s its all done for ShowBox on Nintendo.