Lucky Patcher is really amazing solution for modifying permissions of android apps. Lucky Patcher is available for android and iOS users, but there are many PC users who are looking forward to want it for their computer too.
Therefore, today I am sharing a tutorial which will be helping you guys to download Lucky Patcher for PC. Actually, I will be sharing a method to download lucky Patcher using android emulator on your computer. Android Emulator will create an android OS platform on your computer which will allow you to run android apps for free.
Download Lucky Patcher for PC
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to download Lucky Patcher for PC; now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, you need to Download Nox which is famous android emulator. It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Ones it is downloaded, then you need to install it which may take few minutes to complete
- After the installation, you need to setup Nox App Player by linking your Google account with it. For that you may click on Existing and enter your Google account details to proceed. And if you don’t have Google account then click on New button and follow the instructions to create an account and proceed.
- Ones the account is fully done, you will be on the home-screen of Nox with lots of Apps suggestion and search bar. Then you need to leave the Nox here
- Afterwards, you are supposed to Download Lucky Patcher APK on your PC via Nox.
- Then open the downloaded file which will be opened in Nox and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
- Installation may take few minutes so wait until it gets completely installed on your device. Ones it is installed then you are good to go.
- In order to locate the Lucky Patcher app, you need to get to the Apps folder of Nox or use search to look for Lucky Patcher.
Lucky Patcher for PC has all the functionality and features which any other version has.